Testing, quality control and product evaluation is ensured through our extensive in-house laboratory.
We are equipped for:
- Light microscopy, polarised light analysis;
- laser particle size analysis (0,05µm – 2000µm range);
- moisture content analysis;
- injection-moulding with a complete set of ISO test standard moulds for shooting test specimens for polymer analysis;
- flammability testing (glow-wire testing);
- absolute moisture metering through Karl-Fischer titrator;
- MFI (Melt-Flow Index) / relative viscosity testing / intrinsic viscosity testing;
- filler content test / ash content test;
- tensile testing (tensile strength and flexural modulus);
- Charpy testing (impact strength / IZOD);
- hardness testing (Shore A & D);
- colorimetry (colour analysis);
- Vicat softening / heat deflection tests;
- DSC (polymer/compound composition); and
- heat agency test.
Other analyses and tests – reactivity tests, chemical, mineralogical and thermogravimetric analyses – are carried out at accredited laboratories affiliated to our own.